Temple Beth Am Brotherhood Basketball League of Framingham, Massachusetts is committed to providing youth of all skill levels an organized and safe learning environment in which to develop, play, and appreciate the game of basketball. We promote the principles of participation and sportsmanship and the development of good character. It is our philosophy that winning should not overshadow these principles.
The League is entering its 51th year of exciting, fun and safe youth basketball . Since its inception, it has offered Metrowest youngsters the opportunity to learn and play basketball in a fun and safe environment. Every child who wants to play in the League gets a chance to play. At all levels, which include grades four through twelve, all kids, regardless of ability, play at least half of each game. At the younger ages (grades 4-8), the teams practice once a week, and coaches and referees take time during the games to review fundamentals with the players.
- Support the individual needs of each player
- Provide all players with equal opportunities to actively participate
- Encourage players to learn through discovery
- Ensure that each player feels connected to the team
- Establish supportive practice and competitive environments
- Develop general athleticism
- Recognize training limitations of an individual player